We are a women-owned business and an equal opportunity employer that welcomes everyone to the team. We strongly encourage people of color, LGBTQ+ and non-binary people, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. We strive to maintain an environment where employees bring their whole selves to work every day. Diversity in all of its forms creates better businesses. To think differently, make breakthroughs, and move our clients beyond business as usual, we need a variety of perspectives. We’re working constantly to grow a wholly inclusive workplace that celebrates each INKer just as they are.
Our charge guides our effort to grow INK as a culture where employees and clients of all backgrounds and experience thrive and feel a deep sense of belonging.
We use the Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI ®) to prompt curiosity, knowledge, and appreciation for other cultures and backgrounds. All INKers have the opportunity to take an annual cultural competence assessment and have a private consultation with IDI to craft an action plan for increasing their intercultural dexterity. As a company, we look at our organizational IDI to help chart our goals and assess progress in our charge. This also helps us integrate inclusion and cultural competence throughout our processes, practices, and lives.
As a member of the Diversity Action Alliance, INK has a goal to achieve continuous improvement for under-represented groups in the PR and communications fields, as measured by recruitment, retention, and representation in management, so that our industry will reflect the same diversity as the United States by 2025.
- Donate money and time to organizations making a difference
- Build and advance a diverse and inclusive team as we grow
- Ongoing diversity and inclusion training of our staff and leadership
- Ensure inclusivity and racial awareness and sensitivity in our counsel to clients
- Pursue diversity in our clients and vendor base
- Use our social channels to promote diverse voice in communications and tech industries
- Mentor and contribute to growing diversity in the communications industry
- Create safe space to discuss these issues consistently within our company