Our mission, good work with good people makes for a good life, starts with a commitment to continuous learning and a culture of flexibility and trust. The INK agency experience is different by design. Every day, we aspire to do work we’re proud of, find new and better solutions, and evolve our thinking. We work with clients who understand the value of communications, and we’re always looking for candidates who will bring fresh perspectives to the team.
Remote-first, For Good
INK is a remote-first workplace with employees working across the U.S. and Canada, and we’re committed to keeping it that way. We believe you can maintain and even enhance an inclusive and collaborative culture remotely. And we’ve seen it happen at INK, starting well before the pandemic. INK also offers employees the option to use our office destinations in Austin, Denver, and local WeWorks, as much or as little as you please.
Select a team to learn more about our open positions.
Diversity, Equity + Inclusion
We are a women-owned business and an equal opportunity employer that welcomes everyone to the team. We strongly encourage people of color, LGBTQ+ and non-binary people, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. We strive to maintain an environment where employees bring their whole selves to work every day. Diversity in all of its forms creates better businesses. To think differently, make breakthroughs, and move our clients beyond business as usual, we need a variety of perspectives. We’re working constantly to grow a wholly inclusive workplace that celebrates each INKer just as they are.
Top-notch benefits aren’t only a perk of the job – they’re essential to our mission. And they’re just some of the reasons we’ve been recognized as a best place to work multiple times over.
- Remote-first work environment, with option to use Austin, Denver, or local WeWork offices
- Unlimited PTO with guidelines, generous holiday schedule, and early-close Fridays
- Top-notch paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance, starting on the first day of the month after date of hire
- 401k with matching
- 3-month paid parental leave
- Monthly wellness budget
- Mobile phone service provided
- Home office budget
- Charity stipend and volunteer days
- Bonus programs: company performance, new business, hiring referrals, monthly and annual personal performance
- Peer-to-peer rewards program
- Award-winning culture and supportive team environment that lives up to our mission of good work with good people makes for a good life
Our five values guide everything we do as individuals and as a company. They keep us accountable and engaged in our work, our team, and our client partnerships.
Enlightened: Ask questions. Use new knowledge. Be there before.
Energetic: Authentic passion for the job. Go the extra mile.
Efficient: There’s always a better way. Work smarter, not harder.
Effective: See the details and the bigger picture. Get (the right) sh*t done.
Evolving: Seek out different perspectives. Never stop learning.